Monday, July 18, 2011

Dare to Advocare! I am getting myself back in a quick way and healthy!

Okay havnt blogged in a while...errrr.. this is why.. I gained about 9 lbs back after loosing 12!  Just from lowering my calorie intake but when i went back to eating healthy but maybe a few more calories I blew UP! I got very down and just ate like crazy comforting myself while I knew I had "failed" my diet! So.. I went back to the drawing board..

Last year I did the advocare 24 day challenge and it was fab and I actually lost about 15 lbs before the summer... Once I got to where I wanted I quit watching my food intake and was great for a little while but didnt keep up with my diet and stress caused me to eat eat eat!  So... I started my 24 day challenge again and I am swearing to stick to it... I am on day 5 and have lost 2 lbs and feel so much better.. no sluggishness.. no yucky feelings.. and Im actually editing and cleaning all in one day .. thats alot :)

So if you want to get on the train with me.. check out the Advocare page and take the challenge with me and get back to being you!!!

https://www.advocare.com/11075384

No comments:

Post a Comment