Okay, today marks week 1.. Im stoked. I am going to buy a scale today. I am. I am going to weight myself. Maybe tomorrow I will have some super exciting post about how I am down a lb or two. So we will see.
While I was out..
This weekend was the hardest.. I can make it through the week fine since I'm so busy and I went grocery shopping to help with home food and snacks. Now Friday, Saturdays and Sundays are bad. Fridays and Saturdays I enjoy family and friends and try to not work much so that means more time to eat or drink calories that I don't need. I do enjoy an adult beverage but luckily me I don't drink much anyway so calories in drinks don't bother me... so maybe a beer once every two weeks is okay. Now the only downfall is I love Mexican(as everyone knows this) and I love a margarita. Those things are super dangerous. I have to stay away from the 800 calorie drinks. So if I go have a drink with friends, corona light it is.
Also, This is the season for cooking out so I spend alot of time with friends and family and we usually cookout! This means hotdogs and hamburgers. No bueno on a diet. So I'm looking to grill chicken kabobs, tuna steaks and veggies from now on... Sorry Kim Smith.. we must no longer do hamburger cookout dates.. only veggie cookout dates.
SUNDAY.. how i love it. I have been going to church with friends and my children really seem to enjoy it as much as I do.. (First Baptist of Brandon) so I'm excited about Sundays.. until 12:30 comes along.. we are eating our Sunday lunches... so that means I need to speak up and say no when we are going to go somewhere that doesn't have options.. I can go home and cook a Sunday meal instead of restaurants.. I must do it.
So tomorrow we will see how much if any I have lost.. and hopefully It will help me correct my mistakes of going over or under this week! Please join My fitness pal http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ .. its amazing.. really helps me keep track!!!
Until tomorrow (which I will post the fabulous week 2 old navy outfit pic).. good day!
June 3, 2011
| Breakfast | Calories | Carbs | Fat | Protein | |
| Kellogg's - Special K Red Berries With 125ml Skim Milk, 30 g | 173 | 29 | 3 | 3 | |
| 173 | 29 | 3 | 3 | ||
| Lunch | |||||
| Premium Extra Lean All-Natural Turkey Burger, 5.33 oz 1 patty | 200 | 2 | 6 | 35 | |
| Arnold - Select Multi-Grain Sandwich Thins, 1 roll | 100 | 22 | 1 | 4 | |
| 300 | 24 | 7 | 39 | ||
| Dinner | |||||
| Yoplait - Light Fat Free Yogurt - Harvest Peach, 6 oz. | 100 | 19 | 0 | 5 | |
| Skinny Cow - Chocolate Fudge Brownie Single Serving Ice Cream, 1 cup 177mL | 150 | 29 | 2 | 5 | |
| Tomato - Tomato - Sliced, 2 slices | 8 | 2 | 0 | 0 | |
| Arnold - Select Multi-Grain Sandwich Thins, 1 roll | 100 | 22 | 1 | 4 | |
| Lay's - Kettle Cooked Mesquite Bbq Potato Chips, 28 g/about 18 chips | 150 | 17 | 8 | 2 | |
| My Red Wine - Red Wine Glass, 1 glass | 77 | 6 | 0 | 0 | |
| 585 | 95 | 11 | 16 | ||
| Snacks | |||||
| Kellogg's - Raspberry Cheesecake Special K Bar, 1 bar | 90 | 17 | 2 | 0 | |
| Great Value - Sliced Frozen Peaches, 1 cup | 50 | 13 | 0 | 1 | |
| 140 | 30 | 2 | 1 | ||
| Totals | 1,198 | 178 | 23 | 59 | |
| Your Daily Goal | 1,306 | 179 | 43 | 48 | |
| Remaining | 108 | 1 | 20 | -11 | |
| Calories | Carbs | Fat | Protein | ||
| *You've earned 106 extra calories from exercise today | |||||
June 5, 20114
| Breakfast | Calories | Carbs | Fat | Protein | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Iceland - Egg, Bacon and Cheese Quiche, 1/4 of quiche | 258 | 22 | 16 | 8 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Bakery - Banana Nut Muffin - Large, 5.5 oz | 210 | 25 | 11 | 3 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 468 | 47 | 27 | 11 | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Lunch | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Mission - Whole Wheat Flour Tortilla, 1 tortilla | 130 | 22 | 3 | 4 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Turkey - Deli - 3 oz - Sliced Deli Meat, 3 oz. | 60 | 4 | 1 | 13 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 190 | 26 | 4 | 17 | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Dinner | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Generic - Grilled Hamburger 15% Fat, 4 oz. | 287 | 0 | 23 | 20 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Hot Dog With Bun, 1 hot dog with bun | 297 | 24 | 18 | 11 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 584 | 24 | 41 | 31 | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Snacks | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Totals | 1,242 | 97 | 72 | 59 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Your Daily Goal | 1,200 | 165 | 40 | 45 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Remaining | -42 | 68 | -32 | -14 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
June 5, 2011
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
ummmm.....margaritas are 850 calories???? seriously??? you are doing great! your menus sound very appealing! seriously. :)
ReplyDeleteMargarita:
ReplyDeleteThis is what i drink, most restaurants make a version, about 90 calories each
http://www.finewinehouse.com/skinny_girl_margarita_750ml.aspx