Who is that fine looking lady? Yup, that's me and all my robot fat 2.0 Katie body. I took these yesterday before taking a walk with a friend. I purposely am letting it all hang out so I will want to motivate myself to look better and also keep up with wearing this same outfit (which is the one i posted on yesterday from Oldnavy) in all my weekly progress photos.
So today lets talk about my goals.. I want to lose 40lbs before the end of 2011. May seem like alot but this sister has big dreams. Weighing in at 200lbs, I have decided my goal weight to be 160 for this year. I want to gradually lose weight instead of doing fad diets to eventually gain it all back. When I say I weigh 200, people are like, No.. your a lie. Well I'm telling the truth my sisters and brothers.. 200 it is. So, Since I haven't weighed that much since after giving birth to my first child.. keep in mind he is 8 and i weighed only 150 the day after giving birth to Addie Kate, which is 3. I cant stay this way.. I am on track and I really think that I can stick to it.. if you hold it to me..
So if you see me out.. make sure I have 1. no large margarita since those are like 5 cagillion calories.. 2. am not eating Mexican food.. 3. am not eating sushi 4 times a week..
Okay lets start with Day 1.. I am allowed 1200 calories a day(more as bonus if i exercise)
| Breakfast | Calories | Carbs | Fat | Protein | |
| Splenda - Individual Packet, 4 packet | 16 | 4 | 0 | 0 | |
| Black Coffee - Coffee , 2 cup | 10 | 0 | 0 | 0 | |
| Coffee-Mate (Original Powder) - 16oz Size - Creamer, 2 Tsp | 20 | 2 | 1 | 0 | |
| 46 | 6 | 1 | 0 | ||
| Lunch | |||||
| Wendy's - Berry Almond Chicken Salad Half-Size, 1 salad half size | 270 | 23 | 12 | 21 | |
| Wendy's - Sweet Tea (Medium), 1 Medium Drink | 140 | 37 | 0 | 0 | |
| 410 | 60 | 12 | 21 | ||
| Dinner | |||||
| Trader Joe's - Frozen Pineapple Tidbits, 1 cup | 60 | 16 | 0 | 1 | |
| Dole Frozen Mango - Frozen Mango Chunks, 4 chunks | 30 | 8 | 0 | 1 | |
| Newk's Cafe - Shrimp Remoulade Salad, 1 salad | 290 | 15 | 15 | 33 | |
| Newk's Cafe - Remoulade Dressing, 1 oz | 118 | 1 | 12 | 0 | |
| 498 | 40 | 27 | 35 | ||
| Totals | 954 | 106 | 40 | 56 | |
| Your Daily Goal | 1,337 | 183 | 44 | 50 | |
| Remaining | 383 | 77 | 4 | -6 | |
| Calories | Carbs | Fat | Protein | ||
I give this swanky recording keeping idea to the coolest website that a friend told me about yesterday, http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ its way cooler than weight watchers, has all the fast food callories, has an online community and coolest part.. its totally free!! check it and add me as a friend to keep up with progress!
You SO rock! you inspire me.....AWWWWW.....
ReplyDelete